As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WayinTop #ad
High Frequency Super Regenerative Transceiver Module for Arduino Burglar Alarm, WayinTop 3 Set 433MHz RF Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Module + RF 433MHz Copper Spring Antenna Kit #adWayinTop #ad
- It is very popular for remote control systems, smart home, smart car, such as Remote control rolling gates, etc. Wireless transmitter modulesallow your for Arduino to wirelessly comunicate with other for arduinos, or with radio frequency RF controlled devices that operate in the same frequency 433Mhz in this case.
Warm tipsantenna position has also affected the reception of the module, high pressure, the antenna as possible straight away from the shield, and interference source.
Frequency used to receive, the installation, decode and oscillation resistor should match with the transmitter. How to usethe vcc voltage must be consistent with the module's working voltage and must stay in good power filtering.
Easy to usegreat influence on the antenna module reception, preferably connected to the 1/4 wavelength of the antenna, typically 50 ohm single conductor. The length of the antenna 433M is about 17cm. And the frequency is 433MHz. Perfect kitthis kit includes 3 pairs of transmitter and receiver modules and 3 pairs of spring antennas for increasing the communication distance.
2. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 5 Sets 433M Transmitter + Receiver Kit High Frequency Super Regenerative Transceiver Module for Burglar Alarm #adHiLetgo #ad
- Wireless transmitter modules allow your Arduino to wirelessly comunicate with other arduinos, or with radio frequency RF controlled devices that operate in the same frequency 433Mhz in this case.
This radio transmitter & receiver pair is perfectly matched to allow you to control items from a distance up to 500 feet wirelessly! They work in pairs, meaning you need both a receiver and a transmitter to comunicate with each other.
If you want to automate your house without pulling cables then this device will help you well. Compatible with sparkfun’s 434MHz RF transmitter and RF receiver. Easy to use, nice range using antenna on both, you can send strings text from one point to another.
3. Generic #ad
5 Pairs 433Mhz Rf Transmitter and Receiver Module Board Link Kit Compatible with Ar-duino/Arm/McU/Raspberry pi/Wireless DIY #adGeneric #ad
- Launch distance 20-200 meters different voltage, different results. Antenna position has also affected the reception of the module, the installation, high pressure, the antenna as possible straight away from the shield, and interference source.
Frequency used to receive, decode and oscillation resistor should match with the transmitter. Vcc voltage module operating voltage and good power filtering. Great influence on the antenna module reception, preferably connected to the 1/4 wavelength of the antenna, typically 50 ohm single conductor.
4. kwmobile #ad
Kwmobile 433 MHz Transmitter and Receiver Module Kit for Remote Control Raspberry Pi Arduino Pack of 3 #adkwmobile #ad
- Example of use: this module is versatile - e. G. Technical specifications: transmitter: mx-fs-03v / receiver: MX-05V; Range: 20 - 200m; Operating mode: AM / Sensitivity: -105dB.
Furthermore you can use it with a external antenna not included. Please note: to enlarge the reception range, you should solder or plug a copper wire to the XY-FST of the ANT contact point.
Universal: the kwmobile 433 mhz wireless module is usable for a variety of wireless remote control mechanisms; GPS, and other projects. Wireless outlets, alarm systems, lights and else. Let your creativity run free. Compatibility: Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino devices.
5. ATNSINC #ad
And for Raspberry pi, 5Pcs 433MHz RF Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Module Kit for Arduino/ARM/MCU #adATNSINC #ad
- Note: the vcc voltage should be consistent with the working voltage of the module, high voltage and interference source. When used, the receiving frequency, away from the shield, and the power filter should be done well; The position of the antenna should be as straight as possible, decoding mode and oscillating resistance should match the transmitting.
Nice range using antenna on both, you can send strings text from one point to another. And the frequency is 433MHz. It is widely used in remote control systems, remote control motorcycle, remote control MP3, shutter and other door control systems, alarm host, receiving module, automobile anti-theft products, alarm, home anti-theft products, such as remote control switch/curtain/sockets/LED/audio/door/rolling gate/door opener, electric doors, remote control controlled electric vehicle, etc.
The antenna length of 433M is about 17cm. Note:no antenna, please bring your own antenna. Generally, 50 ohm single-core conductor is used. Applications: the transmitter and receiver modules for increasing the communication distance. Easy to use: the antenna has a great influence on the receiving effect of the module, it is better to connect the antenna with 1/4 wavelength. Wireless transmitter modules: it allow your for Arduino to wirelessly communicate with radio frequency RF controlled devices that operate in the same frequency 433Mhz in this case.
6. DollaTek #ad
DollaTek 10Pcs 433MHz RF Wireless Transmitter and Receiver Module Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi #adDollaTek #ad
- Receiving frequency: 433Mhz. For 433 mhz devices with Raspberry or Aduino. Compatible with power strip. Important: to increase the reception range it is recommended to connect a copper cable to the XY-FST at the ANT contact point.
7. Generic #ad
Suoryisrty 1 Set 433Mhz Superheterodyne RF Receiver Transmitter Module Kit with 2 Antennas #adGeneric #ad
- The transmitter module integrates an analog PLL circuit and ASK modulation circuit, etc. With a high level of integration, can be applied with a short-range wireless communications. Multiple transmission rates, the general module for 2KHz, up to 10KHz.
Access control, automobile anti-theft products, motorcycles, remote door openers, electric cars, closers control system. Wl102-341 transmitter module is uhf ASK modulated transmitters, support ASK and OOK modulation. Operating frequency 433MHz, transmit power is greater than 11dBm.
8. SMAKN #ad
SMAKN 433Mhz Rf Transmitter and Receiver Link Kit for Arduino/Arm/McU #adSMAKN #ad
- Working current: 20-28mA. Static current:4MA. Modulation mode: ASK /OOK. Tx working voltage: 3v-12v. Rx working voltage: 5. 0vdc. Resonance mode: sound wave resonance SAW. Working principle: single chip superregeneration receiving.
9. Gowoops #ad
Compatible with Arduino STM32 51 Single Chip Microcomputer, Gowoops SX1278 LoRa Radio Wireless 433Mhz UART Serial Module LoRaWAN Transmitter Receiver + 433Mhz 3dBi SMA Antenna #adGowoops #ad
- Transparent transmission Point to Point -- Data sending is via transparent transmission, the module comes with address. Wor low power consumption -- Work on radio, applicable for battery powered applications.
Fec forward error correction -- High coding efficiency & good correction performance. Fixed transmission -- each module can connect with other module in different addresses and channels to achieve application like networking, repeating, etc.
Lora spread-spectrum communication, super anti-interference performance -- The module adopts LORA spread spectrum technology, transmitting distance and anti-interference performance are one time more than FSK.
10. Jekewin #ad
Jekewin Low Power 433Mhz RF Transmitter and Receiver Kit Super Regeneration Wireless Module Burglar Alarm Arduino DIY #adJekewin #ad
- Working voltage DC 5V. Modulation modeask, emission frequency 315MHZ /433. 92mhz. Receiving frequency 433M. Emission work voltage DC 5V ~12V. Emission range 100-200m.