As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Galison #ad
Great Learning Activity for Kids, for Ages 6+ – Convenient Storage Tin and Instructions Included, Easy to Play Dice Game for 2 Players, Galison No Dice! Game – Fun Math Game for Kids #adGalison #ad
- For ages 6 and up. Great learning activity – no dice! game is a great activity for classroom and home learning and a great brain game for adults. Try and create math equations to score as close to zero as possible.
Plus, with a storage tin included, it’s easy to take this 2-player dice game on the go. Math game for kids – wexler studios brings you a dice game for math lovers! No Dice! Game is a fun and easy to play math game that includes everything you need to bring the fun into math! Easy to play – this dice game is easy to play for kids and adults.
What’s included – with 5 equation dice, and instruction sheet included, storage tin, mini pencil, a notepad, you have everything you need to get the fun started right away.
Galison – since 1979, our vision at galison has been to inspire people by bringing art into daily life with home office supplies, home décor, stationery, puzzles and games. You will have bragging rights as long as you have the least amount of points in the end.
2. Gejoy #ad
18 Pieces Teaching Dice Set, Nuber Dice and ot Dice for Mth Teaching Clssroom Suplies, Include th Operation Dice #adGejoy #ad
- Size of the dice: the dices are 16 mm, compact size make it convenient for you to carry; Color: white and black. Wide application: the dice set are suitable for classroom accessories, home teaching and math learning, it can also be applied to parties or playing with friends at home or at school with classmates indoors.
What you can obtain: there are 18 dices incuding 6 pieces mathematical operation dices, with a storage bag, 6 pieces 6-sided dot dices and 6 pieces 10-sided number dices, easy for you to store.
Easy to read: each surface of the multi-faceted dice is printed with clear numbers, arithmetic operations and dots for easy reading and easy to identify geometry. Wonderful design: the dices are designed in 3 styles, dot and operation dice, novelty design can attract student's interest, make math learning become easier, number, help them learn math while playing.
|Part Number||Gejoy-teaching dice-01|
3. George & Company LLC #ad
Blue Tin, LCR® Left Center Right™ Dice Game #adGeorge & Company LLC #ad
- Package weight : 4. 2 lbs. Number of players: 3-100 Product type : Toys And Games. Country of origin : United States.
4. Gamewright #ad
A Fast Family Dice Game Multi-colored, 5", Gamewright Qwixx #adGamewright #ad
- With no downtime between turns you’ll have a chance to gain from each and every roll. Just one round of this thrilling game and you will be caught up in Qwixx-fever! Comes with 6 dice and 1 score pad.
This quick-playing dice game will have you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end! Qwixx is simple to play but each decision is crucial - the more numbers you cross off, the more points you score. Playing time is 15 minutes.
5. Marble Mouth Games #ad
2-6 Players Aged 5+, Pirate Dice Kids Games, Fun Family Game for Adults and Family, Fast-paced Dice Game for Family Game Night, Roll the Bones Dice Game for Kids & Adults, Easy to Learn #adMarble Mouth Games #ad
- Whether you're a spectator or still playing for the final jewels, screams of joy and disappointment, Roll the Bones is sure to keep the energy high. We were bored by the popular game sitting in front of us and were confident that we could design something more fun. Learn in under 2 minutes | games last 6-8 minutes | is it family game night, but you don't have 15 minutes to spend reading instructions? roll the bones is simple to learn and rounds move quickly, pirates who lose their jewels early will have just as much fun cheering on the other pirates at the table.
The perfect dice game for kids and game night game for family. We designed roll the bones when our kids were young and as they grew we began adding complexity it spice up for teens and adults. Thrills and upsets will have the table roaring with laughter.
Fast-paced, winner-take-all dice game for all ages | wager up your jewels dice to the center of the pot, roll against the other pirates at the table and collect the jewels for your treasure chest. Increase your odds with the 12-sided "bone" die. Side-pots and ties add to the fun. We know roll the Bones will be a go-to game in your home too. It has been a family staple in our home on board game nights and we are overjoyed to share it with you. Get creative and raise the stakES for adult game night and have each pirate wager real money.
6. Didax #ad
Didax Educational Resources Dice Activities for Algebraic Thinking #adDidax #ad
- For grades 5-8. Engage students with Dice activities. Challenging activities to build fluency with algebraic concepts.
7. George #ad
George and Company GEO0723 LCR R Wild Dice Game #adGeorge #ad
- Each game includes dice, chips, and rules contents in a colorful tin. Wild game has custom large dice and new twist of excitement that gives players a chance to choose their moves.
Lcr left center right is a very popular, fast-paced dice game that you will not be able to put down! The best-selling family dice game just got a little more wild! Players: 3 and up // playing Time: 15 minutes // Ages: 3 and up.
|Manufacturer||George and Company #ad|
8. Semper Smart Games #ad
PlaySmart Dice Math-Tac-Toe: Stay Sharp on Essential STEM Mental Math This Summer with a Fun New Twist on a Timeless Classic! Multiple Skill-leveled Math Made Fun for 8 and up! #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- A game that grows with your family with options for simultaneous play at three skill levels featuring basic addition and subtraction green cards, multiplication tables blue cards, and complex calculations targeting prime numbers red cards.
Two game versions allows for 2-6 players to play classic game or pattern games. Master mental math with the multi-award winning play smart Dice system and outwit your opponents to win! Simple rules allow for play right out of the box but players soon consider more subtle and complex strategy as they calculate and choose best options to complete three-in-a-row or a designated pattern.
Top quality game components feature the uniquely numbered PlaySmart Dice system that targets more difficult to learn math facts. Also includes custom pattern die, and a felt-lined dice rolling tray that makes this game perfect for home, 10 multiplication table game grids, 10 basic arithmetic game grids, colorful game chips, 12 advanced prime number game grids, the classroom or fun on the go!.
9. PlayMonster #ad
Farkle — Classic Dice-Rolling, Risk-Taking Game — Comes with Dice-Rolling Cup — Family Fun Game Night — Ages 8+ #adPlayMonster #ad
- Comes ready to play—a cup for rolling dice is included. Classic dice fun—roll the dice and see what combinations you can get to score big! don’t farkle—if you can’t set aside any dice, that’s a Farkle! You lose your turn and play moves on without you! Strategy and luck—strategize to keep your dice or risk throwing again, and see where the dice land! Risk it all—will you save what you have or go all in on the chance to earn more points? .
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Quick Game, Family Board Game, Easy to Learn Game, Fast Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, Portable Travel Game, Hasbro Gaming Clue Diced Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- In this edition of the Clue game, 2 of the 6 suspects are guilty. Two ways to play: choose to play the Detective Game, basic gameplay, or Master Detective Game advanced play. Ready set roll: it's an exciting, quick-playing clue game in a compact size.
Fun twist on clue game: gather clues to find out the guilty suspects. It's a fun game for kids ages 8 and up, and can be played in under 20 minutes. Fun travel game: the clue diced game is easy to learn and quick to play.
This game doesn't have a gameboard; players roll to find out whodunit. It's a fun portable game for road trips and playdates. More diced games: look for other fun games in the Diced games assortment including the Sorry! game and the Monopoly game. Subject to availability. Find out who was the brains and who was the brawn behind the crime. Each sold separately. Take it along for a quick on-the-go game.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|