As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adjust A Wing #ad
Adjust-A-Wing Grow Lights, Avenger, For Hydroponic and Greenhouse Plant Use, Large | Single End | Metal Halide / HPS | Reflector #adAdjust A Wing #ad
- Increase the growing area under each lamp by up to 75%. Increase yield per lamp up to 50%. Twice the power and efficiency of most other reflectors.
95% reflective proprietary textured German aluminum. Allows growers to create ideal lighting conditions across all stages of plant growth for increased vitality, health and yield.
2. BN-LINK #ad
4 Outlets Always On, White, BN-LINK 8 Outlet Surge Protector with Mechanical Timer 4 Outlets Timed #adBN-LINK #ad
- Override switch: use the override 'on' switch to manually keep the timer outlet row on. Indicator lights: each row is equipped with a colored LED, indicating when the power for that row is on.
Safe & reliable: this surge protector is etl listed, and conforms to ul std. Timer function: 4 outlets are controlled by the timer, 4 outlets are always on. All 8 outlets are fully protected by the surge protector, with a circuit breaker switch for safety.
3-line surge protection vpr 800v l-N, 15A, L-G, 1875W. Rated 125vac, 60hz, 1363, and 917. The programed schedule will repeat every 24 hours. The timer pin dial can be set in increments as low as 15 min. 1449, n-g. Indoor Use Only. With updated black pins: we've made the pin dial easier on the eyes! The power cord measures 3 feet.
3. URCERI #ad
URCERI Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer with Range up to 200,000 Lux Luxmeter with 4 Digit Color LCD Screen #adURCERI #ad
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200, 000 Lux and ambient temperature. 4 digital color lcd screen, auto power off, MIN/Max readings, data hold, and low battery indication.
High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts 10, 000 lux, 000 Lux. Wide range of application, use lux light meter for set design, factory, office or home use. Handheld design, lightweight and compact, easy to transport.
4. Dr.meter #ad
Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Luxmeter #adDr.meter #ad
- 4-range settings: this high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 000 Lux, 0/200/2, 000/200, 000/20, for a dynamic metering ability. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
Bring anywhere: from squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr. Meter digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to.
It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience! High accuracy: with auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast! Ez-read display: clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. Convenient switches: get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information.
5. BTMETER #ad
Measure Lights 0.01~400,000 Lux 0.01~40,000 FC Foot Candles Luxmeter with 270º Rotated Sensor for Plants LED Lights Indoor Outdoor Light Tester, BTMETER BT-881D Digital Illuminance Light Meter #adBTMETER #ad
- 04 second response2~3 times sampling per second, Instantly to measure out how much luminosity intensity you’re getting, No more guessing. Memorize the light readingsthis lux meter can help you record 33 sets of readings, state, led lights, plants, temp testing, The RELATIVE measuring mode will show you the difference between current / recorded data.
Easy to usethe light sensor can be rotated 270º, so you don’t need to turn around the light meter to measure luminosity intensity from different angles.
High accuracy+/- 4% of readings for 10000 lux, 1000 fc; +/- 5% of readings +/- 10 digits for 400000 Lux, 40000FC.
Ideal lux meter to measure light intensity for LED grow lights, garden, school, office, indoor and outdoor. Resolution 001. Wide measure range this light meter can measure luminance at 001~400, 000 foot Candles, 001~40, 000 lumens, which is much wider than the others. Just rotate the sensor, and you can still read the illuminance at front.
6. SmartSensor #ad
Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity Brightness Measurement Pocket Digital Photo Illuminance Sensor #adSmartSensor #ad
- As803 lux light meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, research teaching, widely used in scenic design, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
With the advanced built-in calibration sensor and twice per second frequency, it takes only a split second for an accurate reading. Large lcd display and backlight. Hand-held design and small size make the meter easy to carry. Measuring range: 0-200, 000 Lux. The rotatable head is beneficial to multi-directional detection.
7. homegrown #ad
Blue or White Light -, 60x Handheld Mini Pocket LED Loupe Magnifier, Grow Room Microscope #adhomegrown #ad
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. Free carrying pouch and batteries included. Quickly identify trichomes, molds, crystals, potency, diseases, bugs, hairs, ripeness, mildews, and the overall health and beauty of your plants.
Portable led 420 pocket scope that is so small and lightweight that you can bring it anywhere and always have it on you. Flashlight has two intensity options: 1 blue LED or 2 bright white LEDs.
8. H HOLDPEAK #ad
Lux/FC Unit, 0.01-20,000 FC Light Meter with Peak Hold, HOLDPEAK 881C Digital LUX Meter, Measure Range 0.1-200,000 Lux, Data Hold and LCD Display,Backlight for Plants and LED Lights #adH HOLDPEAK #ad
- More functions you may needhigher functions includes Over-range indication, MAX Hold, Large LCD display with Back Light, 1*screwdriver and 1*9V Battery are Included.
Larger measurning rangemeasure range: 01lux～200, 000lux, 001fc~20, 000fc. Data hold supportedsupporting data hold & Peak-Data hold switches, Low power consumption, Lux/FC switchable, Short rise and Fall time.
Safer & higher accuracymore convenient functions with 2. 0 times/s rapid response, auto zeroing. Accuracy ±4% readings ±05% f. S for ≦20k lux/2k fc; +/- 5% of readings ±10dgt for >20K Lux/2K FC. Wide range of applicationit can be used for plants, waiting room, factory, square, office, home, photography, stadium, scenic, design and so on.
|Brand||H HOLDPEAK #ad|
|Manufacturer||H HOLDPEAK #ad|
9. Nicety #ad
Professional Digital Light Meter LX821 for Greenhouse, Lighting Audits, Gardening, Hydroponics, Architecture #adNicety #ad
- More precise than most other light meters: Accuracy ±3% Repeatability: ±2%. Digital light meter for sun light, fluorescent light and grow lights, such as metal halide lamps.
Battery: standard 9V, included. Measures in lux and footcandle, 4 ranges, 000 lux or 20, up to 200, 000 FC. Great tool for hydroponics and greenhouse use, growers make sure all plants receive the right amount of light.
10. AOPUTTRIVER #ad
Unit Lux/Fc, MAX/MIN,Back Light,Data Hold,Data Storage, Light Meter AP-881E Light Meter for Plants Illuminance Meter Lux Meters with Display 3999Range from 1～300,000Lux #adAOPUTTRIVER #ad
- Multifunction and easy to operaterapid response, data hold & Peak-Data hold switches, ℃/℉ Switch, Relative Value, Auto Zeroing, max/min hold, Low power consumption, with LCD backlit. Upgrade accuracy±4%rdg ±05%f.
S less 10, 000lux/1 - 30, 000 lux;1, 000fc ;resolution:0.1lux / 001fc ; 01 - 300, 000 lux;1, 000 fc / ±5%rdg ±10dgt over 10, 000FC;Measurement speed: 2 times / second.2 years warrantyaoputtriver provide 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support.
If there is any product issues, please feel free to contact us! Excellent function your light digital meter equipmeasure range from 1 to 300, 000lux: ±4%rdg±05%f.
S, ≥10, 000lux, accuracy≤10, 000lux:±5%+10digitsCalibrated to standard incandescent lamp at color temperature 2856K.270 degree rotatable detectorkeep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room;The light meter sensor can rotate 270 degrees, So you don't need to move the light meter, just need to rotate the degrees to measure the lights that you need.