As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cable Matters #ad
Cat 6 Keystone Patch Panel Blank Patch Panel, Cable Matters Rack or Wall Mount 24-Port Cat6 #adCable Matters #ad
- Sturdy metal construction of heavy duty patch panel includes high impact, powder coated steel, stamped port numbers on the panel front and cable management bar, flame retardant, writable label spaces, and a rear cable management bar to support the weight of 24 cables.
Cable management bar with sequential port labels integrated into the panel provides easy identification of multiple types of cables; 24 C-shaped keyholes on the bar accommodate zip ties for securing cables on the keystone jack patch panel.
Multimedia panel consolidates voice, data, coax, stereo, video, fiber and other cables types in a single location; Add or upgrade a cable without purchasing a new patch panel.
Keystone blank patch panel supports standard sized keystone jacks for audio, 3. 5mm keystone, video and data; accommodates an hdMI keystone, USB keystone, RJ45 keystone, fiber keystone, RG6 keystone, and many other types of keystone jack inserts. Rack or wall mount patch panel is universally compatible with 19” racks, cabinets, or wall mount brackets with 1U 1. 75" standard height.
2. TRENDnet #ad
HD Keystone Network Patch Panel, TRENDnet 48-Port Blank Keystone 2U HD Patch Panel, TC-KP48, Recommended w/TC-K25C6 & TC-K50C6 Cat6 Keystone Jacks Sold Separately, 2U 19” Metal Rackmount Housing #adTRENDnet #ad
- Cable management: the blank keystone patch panel includes pre-numbered sequential ports with supplementary writable labels that allows for easy recognition of the cables being used.
Blank keystone 2u patch panel: the 48-port blank keystone 2u patch panel supports standard sized keystone jacks for audio video and data; Recommended to be used with TRENDnet’s Cat6 keystone jacks TC-K25C6 and TC-K50C6 Sold Separately. Sturdy metal design: the 2u patch panel is made from SPCC steel for long lasting use and the ability to withstand the weight and torque when use together with cables and keystone jacks.
Hardware design: the 48 port patch panel has a 19” 2u sturdy metal rackmount hardware design that allows for seamless use with Cat6 keystone jacks to then create a patch panel solution suitable for high-speed gigabit network applications.
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
3. Monoprice #ad
Monoprice Keystone Jack Panel, 24 ports #adMonoprice #ad
- This keystone panel fits into a standard 19" Wide equipment rack and measures 1U tall 1. It accommodates up-inch 24 individual keystones allowing you-inch build a custom patch panel with network Audio and/or video connections. The panel is constructed of black painted steel.
|Manufacturer||Monoprice Inc. #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Replacement. 15 Days returns with 15% restocking fee.|
4. C2G #ad
C2G 16-Port Patch Panel, Works with Almost Any Snap-in Jack Including Cat6-03858, Blank 1U Keystone Panel for Ethernet Cables #adC2G #ad
- Clear numbering on the front provides a quick, easy way to identify cable runs. Size: 1U. Mounts to any standard 19-inch relay rack, cabinet or wall bracket. Each panel has cutouts that accept virtually all snap-in jacks.
Made from thick gauge metal to support your cables. 1u size is easy to mount & use. After install, these patch panels sit flush for a clean, rock solid finish. Built for universal rack compatibility.
Get all the functionality and compatibility of any name brand at a fraction of the cost. Size: 1U. Ideal for ethernet, voice, audio/video, or other applications. Customize your networking setup with this 16-port blank keystone patch panel. Each panel accepts virtually all snap-in jacks, including Cat6. Use keystone jacks and inserts to configure your panel to accommodate a variety of setups.
5. ICC #ad
ICC Blank Wall Mount Patch Panel with 8 Ports and Zero-U for EZ and HD Style #adICC #ad
- Ul listed. Designed to support the distribution of voice, video, data, audio, and fiber optic. Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules, providing configuration flexibility. Two-piece design; patch panel with 89U mounting bracket. Accepts all icc brand EZ and HD modules.
6. Monoprice #ad
Monoprice Keystone Jack Panel 48 Ports 108630 #adMonoprice #ad
- It accommodates up to 48 individual keystones allowing you to build a custom patch panel with network Audio and/or video connections. This keystone panel fits into a standard 19" Wide equipment rack and measures 2U tall 3. The panel is constructed of black painted steel.
7. AMPCOM #ad
19 inch Rack or Wall Mount with Rear Cable Management Panel for Ethernet CAT5e/CAT6/CAT7, AMPCOM 24 Ports 1U Blank Keystone Patch Panel, HDMI, USB #adAMPCOM #ad
- Come with a cable organization panel, size is adjustable for every single cable buckle. Removable blank writing board on the front panel can be opened with a light press.
Ampcom blank patch panel mounts easily into 1u of 19-inch rack or wall-mount. 24 blank cutouts accommodate most standard keystone jacks, including RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice and USB applications.
Package: 1×patch panel, set of screws, 1×cable Manage Rear Bar, 1×Mini wire striper/110 punch down 1×Grounding Wire. Ampcom 24-port blank patch panel is made of cold-rolled thick steel coverd by strong, painting and sanding ABS surface. Durable heavy-duty steel constrution and beautiful appearance.
8. TRENDnet #ad
TC-KP24, TRENDnet 24-Port Blank Keystone 1U Patch Panel, 1U 19" Metal Rackmount Housing, Recommended w/TC-K25C6 & TC-K50C6 Cat6 Keystone Jacks Sold Separately #adTRENDnet #ad
- Blank keystone 1u patch panel: the 24-port blank keystone 1u patch panel supports standard sized Cat6 keystone jacks for audio video and data; Recommended to be used with TRENDnet’s Cat6 keystone jacks TC-K25C6 and TC-K50C6 Sold Seprately.
Hardware design: the 24 port patch panel has a 19” 1u sturdy metal rackmount hardware design that allows for seamless use with Cat6 keystone jacks to then create a patch panel solution suitable for gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications.
Sturdy metal design: the 1u patch panel is made from SPCC steel for long lasting use and the ability to withstand the weight and torque when use together with cables and keystone jacks. Cable management: the blank keystone patch panel includes pre-numbered sequential ports with supplementary labels that allows for easy recognition of the cables being used.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
9. TRENDnet #ad
1U 19" Metal Rackmount Housing, TRENDnet 24-Port Blank Keystone Shielded 1U Patch Panel, TC-KP24S, Recommended with TC-K06C6A Cat6A Keystone Jacks Sold Separately, Protects Against EMI/RFI Noise #adTRENDnet #ad
- Recommend to use with trendnet's TC-K06C6A Cat6A shielded keystone jack sold separately. Shielded housing protects against EMI/RFI noise.
1u 19" rack mount ready. 2 year trend net manufacturer’s. High density panel: only to be used and accepted with High Density keystone jacks. 24-port blank Keystone shielded Patch panel.
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
10. Cable Matters #ad
UL Listed Cable Matters 25-Pack Cat6 RJ45 Keystone Jack Cat 6 / Cat6 Keystone Jack in Black with Keystone Punch-Down Stand #adCable Matters #ad
- Ul listed keystone jack e486099 with t568a and t568b color-coded labels; category 6 rated performance up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds for a fast and reliable network; Supports T568A and T568B wiring with 110-style, color-coded termination blocks; Dual IDC terminals accept 110 or Krone impact tools and provide cable strain relief.
Heavy-duty construction includes an impact- resistant and fire-retardant housing with gold-plated RJ45 contacts, dual IDC covers, and a snap-in retaining clip for a secure connection.
Cat 6 rj45 heavy duty keystone jacks fit patch panels, wall plates, or surface mount boxes with standard keystone blank openings; Accepts 23 and 24 AWG unshielded twisted pair UTP cable.
Cost-effective 25-pack of category 6 kj modules includes a keystone jack punch-down stand for easier and safer cable termination; Impact tool or tool-free 90 degree termination. 10 gigabit ethernet cat 6 performance to future-proof your network; backwards compatible to 10/100 Ethernet; Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C. 2 standard.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|