As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Qunqi #ad
Qunqi L293D Motor Drive Shield for Arduino Duemilanove Mega UNO R3 AVR ATMEL #adQunqi #ad
- The h-bridge is typically an electrical circuit that enables a voltage to be applied across a load in either direction to an output, e. G. Basically this means using this chip you can use DC motors and power supplies of up to 12 Volts.
Thats some pretty big motors and the chip can supply a maximum current of 600mA per channel, the L293D chip is also what's known as a type of H-Bridge. Motor. L293d is a monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver. Can drive 4 dc motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo.
2. Atomic Market #ad
Motor Drive Shield L293D Compatible With Arduino Uno Duemilanove Mega AVR Atmel by Atomic Market #adAtomic Market #ad
- High quality Atomic Market Product. 2 external terminal power interface, for seperate logic/motor supplies. A monolithic integrated, high voltage, high current, 4-channel driver.
Size:6. 8cm x 5. 5cm x 2cm - 2. 68inch x 2. 17inch x 079inch. Tested compatible for Arduino Mega, Diecimila & Duemilanove.
3. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2.3 Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- Only two pins sda & scl are required to drive the multiple motors, Due, such as the Uno, Leonardo and Mega R3. It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well.
You'll still need to do a little soldering to put on the shield-headers or stacking headers but it should be even easier and faster to get started! Instead of using a latch and the arduino's pwm pins, and since it's i2c you can also connect any other i2c devices or shields to the same pins.
This also makes it drop-in compatible with any Arduino, we have a fully-dedicated PWM driver chip onboard. Instead of a l293d darlington driver, we now have the tb6612 mosfet driver: with 1. 2a per channel and 3A peak current capability.
As of 3/21/2014 we are shipping motor shields with the terminal blocks, and power jumper pre-soldered on. New version 2. 3! completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that's 64 steppers or 128 DC motors! What on earth could you do with that many steppers? I have no idea but if you come up with something send us a photo because that would be a pretty glorious project. This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C.
4. flashtree #ad
Flashtree Motor Shield R3 5V to 12V for A000079 #adflashtree #ad
- Operating voltage: 5V to 12V. Max current: 2a per channel or 4A max with external power supply. Motor controller: l298p, Drives 2 DC motors or 1 stepper motor. Free running stop and brake function. Current sensing: 1. 65v/a.
5. KOOBOOK #ad
KOOBOOK 1Pcs L298P Shield R3 Motor Driver Module Expansion Board H-Bridge 2A For Arduino UNO 2560 #adKOOBOOK #ad
- The motor shield is based on the l298, solenoids, which is a dual full-bridge driver designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, DC and stepping motors. Max current 2a per channel or 4A max with external power supply.
Motor drive voltage: external input 3-35V, internal input: 6-12V. You can also measure the motor current absorption of each motor, among other features. It lets you drive two dC motors with your board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently.
6. no logo #ad
No logo MLH-MLH L293D Motor Drive Shield + Mega2560 Module Board Kit for Arduino Mega Scientific Experiment Module Modules #adno logo #ad
- 2 interface for 5v servo connected to the Arduino's high-resolution dedicated timer - no jitter. Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection.
Reset button. Up to 2 stepper motors unipolar or bipolar with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping. Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up.
|Brand||no logo #ad|