As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MikroTik #ad
Mikrotik RB260GSP 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports and One SFP Cage #adMikroTik #ad
- Dimensions: 113x139x28mm, poe in input voltage 11-30 V, poe in passive poe, Max power consumption 53 W, PCB temperature and Voltage monitor Yes.
Ports 2-5 can power other poe capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit passive PoE over datalines only. The rb260gsp has five gigabit ethernet ports and one SFP cage, switching is done by an Atheros Switch Chip.
The rb260gsp also known as css106-1g-4p-1s is a small SOHO switch, which features power output on it’s ethernet ports. The device is running an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products - SwOS.
2. Mikrotik #ad
Mikrotik CRS328-24P-4S+RM 24 port Gigabit Ethernet router/switch with four 10Gbps SFP+ ports in 1U rackmount case, Dual Boot and PoE output, 500W #adMikrotik #ad
- License level 5, operating -, systemrouteros / switchOS, Size of RAM 512 MB. Storage size 16 mb, poe out 802. 3af/at, max power consumption 44W, 24 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports.
Sfp+ ports - 4, serial port rj45, cpu 98dx3236a1-btd4c000, architecture arm 32bit, CPU nominal frequency 800 MHz. Poe-out is passed over mode b pins 4, low voltage PoE, which offer different power output options: Passive PoE, it has 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 8-.
Crs328-24p-4s+rm is a 28 independent port switch, 5+7, 802. 3af/at type 1 “poe” / type 2 “poe+” with auto-sensing. The four sfp+ ports provide up to 10 Gbps connectivity options via either optical fiber or Ethernet modules not included.
3. MikroTik #ad
1 USB 2.0 Port and PoE Output. Ports 2-5 can Power Other PoE Capable Devices with The Same Voltage as Applied to The Unit, Mikrotik RouterBoard RB750UPr2 hEX PoE lite is a Small 5 Port Router #adMikroTik #ad
- Hex poe lite is a small five port ethernet router in a plastic case, it has a USB 2. 0 port and PoE output. With it’s compact design and clean looks, it will fit perfectly into any SOHO environment. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Max current is 1A per port, Ethernet ports are shielded.
It is affordable, small and easy to use. Dimensions: 113x89x28mm; poe-out ports: ether2-ether5; PoE in/out: Passive PoE; Current, PCB temperature and Voltage Monitor. Ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit.
4. Mikrotik #ad
Mikrotik CSS326-24G-2S+RM 24 port Gigabit Ethernet switch with two SFP+ ports #adMikrotik #ad
- It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more. Cloud smart switch 326-24g-2s+rm is swos powered 24 port Gigabit Ethernet switch with two SFP+ port. Dimensions: 440 x 144 x 44 mm; operating system: swos; storage size: 2 MB; PoE in: Passive PoE; Max power consumption: 19 W; 1U Rackmount Case.
Allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, mirror traffic, configure VLANs, apply MAC filter, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields. Sfp cage supports both 1. 25 gb sfp and 10 gb SFP+ modules.
5. Mikrotik #ad
MikroTik RB260GSP #adMikrotik #ad
- It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch. Swos is configurable from your web browser. Ports 2-5 can power other poe capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit passive PoE over datalines only.
The rb260gsp has five gigabit ethernet ports and one SFP cage, switching is done by an Atheros Switch Chip. The device is running an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products - SwOS. The rb260gsp is a small soho switch, which features power output on it’s ethernet ports.
6. MikroTik #ad
MikroTik CRS354-48P-4S+2Q+RM Switch has 48 x 1G RJ45 Ports and 4 x 10G SFP+ Ports. 2 x 40G QSFP+ Ports for Extremely Fast Fiber Connections or Linking with Other 40 Gbps Devices #adMikroTik #ad
- Unlike many other switches out there, our products are made with the system administrator in mind. All 48 ethernet ports offer different power output options: Passive PoE, 802. 3af/at type 1 “poe” / type 2 “poe+” with auto-sensing, low voltage PoE, making this switch the easiest solution to power even the largest setups.
This powerful switch has 48 x 1g rj45 ports and 4 x 10g sfp+ ports. There are also 2 x 40g qsfp+ ports for extremely fast fiber connections or linking with other 40 Gbps devices.
We have included a mighty power supply that can provide 750 W of power – this switch can handle a lot. The total non-blocking throughput is 168 Gbps, switching capacity is 336 Gbps and the forwarding rate reaches 235 Mpps. And there is a special bracket for easy cable management.
Crs354-48p-4s+2q+rm is extremely functional, and it has the best price-point on the market – it will make the perfect addition to a professional setup. If you are looking for a single switch that will put your network setup ahead of the curve and power all the necessary devices – look no further! The new CRS354-48P-4S+2Q+RM is an effective and adaptable rackmount solution for managing networks in the most demanding environments.
7. MikroTik #ad
MikroTik CRS326-24G-2S+in #adMikroTik #ad
- 24 gigabit ports, 2 sfp+ cages and a desktop case – server room power for your home! 98dx3236 800 mhz cpu, 512 mb of rAM. Dual boot option allows to use either the lightweight SwOS or the advanced RouterOS.
Provides: port-to- port forwarding, mac filtering, VLAN configuration, traffic mirroring, bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields. Sfp+ cage supports both 1. 25g sfp and 10g sFP+ modules.
|Manufacturer||Mikrotikls, SIA #ad|