As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SunFounder #ad
SunFounder PCA9685 16 Channel 12 Bit PWM Servo Driver for Arduino and Raspberry Pi #adSunFounder #ad
- Support using only two pins to control 16 free-running PWM outputs – you can even chain up 62 breakouts to control up to 992 PWM outputs. 12-bit resolution for each output - for servos, that means about 4us resolution at 60Hz update rate.
3 pin connectors in groups of 4, so you can plug in 16 servos at one time Servo plugs are slightly wider than 01" so you can only stack 4 next to each other on 01" header.
It means, unlike the tlc5940 family, you do not need to continuously send it signals tying up your microcontroller; it's completely free running! 5v compliant, which means you can control it from a 3.3v microcontroller and still safely drive up to 6V outputs this is good when you want to control white or blue LEDs with 3. 4+ forward voltages. Contain an i2c-controlled pwm driver with a built-in clock.
2. KEYESTUDIO #ad
KEYESTUDIO 16-Channel 12-bit Servo Motor Driver Board I2C Interface for Arduino R3 Controller #adKEYESTUDIO #ad
- Servo power supply independent V + input up to 6V. Uses i2c input, just occupy A4 and A5 interface on the control board. This expansion board can directly stack on the controller R3 board and can drive up to 16 servos.
How to use: search for "keyestudio wiki KS0258" in Google Chrome to get the wiki online tutorial for this product. Contains pcb double sided holes, can direct to solder with components to build up prototyping circuits.
3. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino v2.3 Kit #adAdafruit #ad
- You'll still need to do a little soldering to put on the shield-headers or stacking headers but it should be even easier and faster to get started! As of 3/21/2014 we are shipping motor shields with the terminal blocks, and power jumper pre-soldered on. This chip handles all the motor and speed controls over I2C.
Instead of a l293d darlington driver, we now have the tb6612 mosfet driver: with 1. 2a per channel and 3A peak current capability. This also makes it drop-in compatible with any Arduino, Due, we have a fully-dedicated PWM driver chip onboard.
Only two pins sda & scl are required to drive the multiple motors, Leonardo and Mega R3. It also has much lower voltage drops across the motor so you get more torque out of your batteries, and there are built-in flyback diodes as well.
Instead of using a latch and the arduino's pwm pins, such as the uno, and since it's i2c you can also connect any other i2c devices or shields to the same pins. New version 2. 3! completely stackable design: 5 address-select pins means up to 32 stackable shields: that's 64 steppers or 128 DC motors! What on earth could you do with that many steppers? I have no idea but if you come up with something send us a photo because that would be a pretty glorious project.
4. Usmile #ad
Pan Tilt 2 Axis FPV Camera Gimbal Mount Bracket W/ 2 Servos Support for Arduino and Raspberry Pi Motion Control Ultrasonic Sensor Mounting RC FPV plane Fixed-wing Drone #adUsmile #ad
- Suit for fpv RC Plane, fixed-wing. Perfect for pan and tilt your camera. Easy to put together, smooth and work very well. Package includes: 2 x Servos, 1 x Nylon Set, Assembling required.
5. MakerDoIt #ad
For Robot Arm/Hand/Walking/Servo Door Lock, Makerdoit 4pcs Micro Servo Motor SG90 #adMakerDoIt #ad
- Stall Torque 4. 8v: 17. 5oz /in 1kg/cm. Specificationsno load running speed: 012 second/60 at 4. 8v. Hardware connectionsthe sg90 has 3 wire interfaces in which the connections should be made as follows: Red wire-5V, Brown Wire-Ground, Yellow wire-digital pin 9.
Small sizeit is tiny and lightweight with high output power. Program for sg90you can build the project like “Robot Arm/ Robot hand/ control the servo with potentiometer/ multi servo control” and so on.
Rotary angle: 180°. Operating voltage: 4. 8v~6v. Dead bandwidth: 7usec. Package includethe package included 4pcs servo motor SG90, each SG90 come with one motor/ three servo arms and three screws. This servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees 90 in each direction and works just like the standard kinds but smaller.
6. JBtek #ad
JBtek Breadboard Power Supply Module 3.3V/5V for Arduino Board Solderless Breadboard #adJBtek #ad
- Package content : 1 x JBtek Breadboard Power Supply Module. Output current: 700mamax; total size : 51 x 32 x 19mm/ 2" x 1. 3" x 075" l*w*h. Input voltage : dc 6. 5-12v;output voltage : DC 3. 3v 5v. Product name: breadboard power Supply Module ; Fit for: MB-102 Breadboard.
7. WayinTop #ad
WayinTop Electronic Starter Kit with Tutorial for Arduino, R3 Board with 1.5M USB Cable + R3 Expansion Board with Mini Breadboard + SG90 Servo + Pin Header + Jumper Wire #adWayinTop #ad
- Keeps your pet entertained the whole day if it has to. Diy projectusing wayintop r3 board as the main control board, and use two sg90 servos to control the movement of the. Chasing a red dot helps reduce all that excessive energy off.
Smart pet toycat toy automatic kit is designed to train the cat's catching instincts. Great for diy electronics enthusiasts, you can not only learn programming but also make an interactive toy for your kitten/dogs.
The 360-degree multi-track rotating can help you to free his hands and accompany the cat to play when the parent is out. Note: please prepare the glue by yourself to build this robot.
Fat lossa moving red dot looks like prey to a cat/dog, stimulating that basic drive. You can also modify the code to change the motion track. Cat loves chasing the dot up walls even though he’ll never catch it! A variety of motion tracksthe control code enables the head to have a variety of automatic motion tracks: random motion, rotary motion, rotation and linear motion, linear motion, etc.
8. SunFounder #ad
SunFounder SG90 Micro Digital Servo Motor SF0180 for RC Helicopter Airplane Boat Robot Controls 9G 2pack #adSunFounder #ad
- Exquisite small, make u realize bulid the robot project, it can suitable for a variety of RC Toys. Temperature range is -55 to +75. Pack of two micro servos, each SG90 come with one motor/ three servo arms and three screws. Operating voltage Range is 4. 8v~6. 0v. Dead band width is 5usec.
9. Miuzei #ad
Breadboard, Servo, with LCD1602 Module, Sensors, LEDs, Detailed Tutorial MA13, 9V 1A Power Supply, Miuzei Super Starter Kit Compatible with Arduino Projects #adMiuzei #ad
- Diy more projects with funit’s a good way to learn programming language in projects for beginners or hobbyists;. Soldered components lcd1602, ultrasonic distance sensor and Touch sensor modules with pin header, which don’t need to solder by yourself;.
More than 28 lessons free PDF tutorial or easy to visit it on the mega cloud drive;.
Lifetime warrantyyou can get miuzei friendly customer Service, Lifetime Efficient Friendly Customer Service Support and 18- months No Reason to Return and Refund. Come with 9v 1a power supply the all projects could finish by USB, it’s a complete kit for you;.